Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What a feeling

My Saturday didn't really start out so well.

For reasons I still can't quite figure out, I had an issue with getting out of bed (other than the usual reasons). I mean just standing up. Yes, I was crawling out of the best bed air bed thingy that you can find, but that wasn't the reason. At least I don't think so. I was so overwhelmingly dizzy I sprawled back into bed before taking a step. I thought maybe I was just tired. I haven't really been sleeping well lately so I thought maybe my body was just telling me to go back to bed.

Not so. Two hours later I was queasy and my head felt funny and my eyeballs were rolling around. I was outta commission for most of the day.

I still didn't feel 100%, but I managed to get the kids into the backyard for a little while that afternoon.

The backyard is my Mom's domain. She is where my love of gardening comes from. (I still remember going out in the front yard of the house I grew up in, digging in the dirt with her and planting beautiful flowers.) Her flowers are blooming and I have been admiring the beautiful colors through the window. She has a number of things growing in her beds but my favorite is the Sweet Peas. Sweet Peas are, in my opinion, the best flower in the whole wide world. They are beautiful and fragrant and I love them.

I'm trying to get back into the swing of taking pictures again. So here ya go...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I'm also still trying to figure out how to take pictures and wear my glasses at the same time...

No comments: