Wednesday, December 10, 2008

HILLARY KEEPS PRESSURING YOU TO HOST A PAMPERED CHEF PARTY

If you haven't visited Hilary Is Mom Jeans - well, just don't tell anyone and go visit and then you can just pretend and say yes, I did read that HILARY USES AQUANET. Before you go though, I want to share my favorites with you.

picture-2.png

and not a minute too soon...

picture-3.png

didn't everybody?

picture-4.png

...

and, the most heinous of all...

picture-1.png

I can forgive many things, but that? That's just about relationship ending right there.

I might attempt a hair picture or two today and share - but if you're the kind of person to hold your breath, well, it was nice knowing you. I love taking pictures of everybody else. Me? I hate having my picture taken. Kinda always have, but with the great hormone surge of '02 (otherwise known as the birth of Lucas) I really, really hate to have my picture taken. Having skin worse than a teenager really messes with a 30 something old females mind - perhaps I can blame the depression on that?

No comments: