Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Brain Mush

Yes. I really did title this post "Brain Mush". These kinds of things happen when your brain is tired and feels mushy.

I'm not sure why I am so tired and wanting to find some quiet, child-free pla... Oh, wait! I guess I do know.

I wasn't meant to home school. It's not a anti-home school thing at all. It's just that I know I was not made to be a home schooling mom. My sister? Totally made for it. She has a grasp of what she needs to be teaching and makes it happen. I, at this point, feel like a weight that is just dragging her down. I am not confident to say "oh sure, I'd love to teach grammar today!" - I mean - you have been reading my blog, right? Math? Ha! I was lucky to get passing grades through high school. I am so thankful for her amazing willingness to help.

Brain Mush doesn't really help that matter.

This is such a strange feeling. I totally have things I want to write about. I know I do. For the life of me though I can't think of a single thing! I lay in bed at night (located in the middle of the living room, on a hide-a-bed. Seriously, you people who know us - me
+ Jon in a sofa bed.) thinking of all kinds of things to write about. Do I get up and write it down? Heck no! That would make sense. It would also mean walking across cold tile with bare feet... so we know how unlikely that is. I really need to get more on it.

Maybe I'll just wake Jon up and ask him to remind me in the morning.

I would also just like to take a moment and point out that it's been in the 70's here. It's been spitting snow and stuff in Clarksville. Ha!

No comments: