Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Stop Running in the House!

These are a few of the things I have Seen and Heard around here lately (aside from "Stop running in the house!!"):

"Can I have more inniejoneslemalems?"
(Liam requesting more Indiana Jones M&M's)

"Wah wah-wah wah wah"
(Lach requesting more Webkinz time)

"I'll eat that"
(Lucas requesting whatever is left on my plate after clearing his own)

"Want me to rub your shoulders?"
(Laren after realizing that Mom wasn't feeling so good)

-------------------------------------------------------

It was a busy weekend and I almost had the whole thing written up yesterday before disaster struck in the form of a small child's hands on the keyboard...

I might write it again or you might just get a really long picture post.

Photobucket

My kids: Sometimes exasperating, sometimes amazingly sweet.

No comments: