Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My Day

My day has already consisted of :

-2 um... how to put this delicately, very foul diapers.

-1 grande mocha frappachino... the contents mostly relocated to the carpet in the living room.

-4 loads of laundry.

-1 smelly dog. She's still smelly, but I have to be around to smell her.

-1/2 a Crossing Jordan rerun.

-3 phone conversations I am continuing to put off.

-1 sick kiddo who, in the blink of an eye, swings between adorably charming and something that I would assume resembles a drug addict going through withdrawl.

And my husband won't be home until after 9. Yay!

Some days seem like they will never end. At one point in time not so long ago that thought would have made me cry. I am not in that place anymore. I don't want to go back to that place.

1 comment:

Kate said...

janelle,
what a wonderful surprise to hear from you! it was good reading your blog, you are in our prayers. sorry for such a tough day! hope to keep in touch!
-kate