Monday, December 17, 2007

Looks like love

So. Have I mentioned how much I love my husband? We had an awesome weekend. Our friends took the boys and Grandpa & Grandma took Laren for Friday night. We went to dinner at Hananoki and had dessert at the O.C. For me that's perfect because 1) you cannot go wrong with steak and shrimp and 2) I love the O.C. because it's comfortable. That sounds a little weird, but I am all about what is familiar and known. Followed by going home to a quiet house. *I also got to sleep in - so YAY!*

Jon was also home for the entire weekend. That doesn't happen very often and it was great to just have him around. Sunday we all went to church and had family over for lunch. *Jon made white bean chicken chili and oh my gosh I love that stuff! My husband is an excellent cook. * We also took a drive down to Christmas on the Cumberland to look at the lights.

Maybe it comes from being an old married couple, but that is my idea of an excellent anniversary celebration.

1 comment:

Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom said...

That's a lovely way of celebrating your anniversary :D