Wednesday, February 20, 2008

We Have Arrived!

We survived the trip. Saw the Painted Desert. Saw the Grand Canyon. We've eaten Del Taco, Nico's, Carl's Jr. (not that Hardee's stuff), Boston Market... Ahh. I think the waistband of my jeans are going to start feeling a little snug. Just wait 'til I get to In N Out and Panda Express and... well, you all get the picture.

The kids are loving being around their cousins. It was so awesome to watch Lach and his cousin J. immediately click and be inseparable until the "A" set of cousins left. Laren is loving being in a house with a bunch of little girls. I am just loving getting to see my nieces and nephews. My sisters are as awesome as ever.

The kids are also tired and worn out. Liam got sick when we hit Lancaster. He's been having breathing treatments about every 2 hours.

Combine tired grumpy 3 year old with albuterol and you are having fun!

I'll keep in touch as homeschooling, family, etc. allows.

No comments: