Tuesday, October 9, 2007

What to write?

I guess I'm just not inspired. I think of things to talk about, but don't seem to have enough energy to do justice by it. I could be talking about our family getting to be a part of Operation Serve, our nephews wedding or getting to see our friends and their 2 kids for the first time in over 3 years.

Our focus at this point is on our middle son. He is sad. He has been sad for months. He has the most amazing, mischievous smile and I haven't seen it in what seems like forever. That is not right for a 5 year old little boy.

We are trying to decide what would be best for him. Little boys should be bundles of energy, playing and having fun. Not crying about school, feeling like a failure, and saying that reading isn't fun. Luc is smart little boy with a huge heart. He deserves better than that.

Parenting is not for the faint of heart.

No comments: